One of the best things about summer is backyard BBQs, ice cream trucks, lemonade stands and beach picnics. Treating yourself to vanilla cones, sugary frozen drinks and sticky popsicles is a summer past time, and you can't just replace tradition - so we've created a list of some favorite summer treats - with a healthy spin that's satisfying and guilt free.
1. S'MORE: Every summer needs one. This recipe uses almond flour!
2. KIWI POP: The beloved chocolate dipped soft serve cone has been replaced withthis kiwi pop - a tart, healthier alternative.
3. ICE CREAM: No need to chase the ice cream truck. Made with greek yogurt,this will satisfy your craving.
4. BBQ : Skip the greasy hot dogs for some delicious grilled peppers- stuffed with your choice of filling.
5. LEMONADE : Sure to quench your thirst, this fresh strawberry lemonade beats out sugary frozen slurpees.
6. SALAD ROLLS: Food trucks on the go are a summer must-do. Look for healthy, quick options like summer salad rollsthat are tasty too!
With summer almost gone and your must-do list of activities still growing, add these must eat healthy summer treats on your list.
What's your favorite summer treat?