Easter long weekend is here! The first real step into Spring is flourished with hand painted eggs, chocolate bunnies and sunkissed outings. We're super excited to finally get outdoors and to get artsy with warmer weather motifs. Hello florals and watercolors! Get creative this Easter with some of our favorite DIY ideas.You're never too old, or too young to personalize your own egg or go scrambling for free candy.
1. We love a good chic egg. These marble indigo eggs make the perfect home decor and gets you in the mood.
2. Okay, bunny loversthis is for you. Super cute mini egg bunny vases!
3. Cute place settingname tag idea for Easter dinner or a Spring birthday .
4. Chocolate covered anything really. Thesestrawberries look just like carrots and make the ideal sweet treat.
5. Always got to sneak in a dessert DIY. These cupcakes are Spring friendly and super sweet.
6. One of the most gorgeous eggs we've ever seen. Thesepinata eggs are a creative way to decorate your egg!
7. Speckled drinkglasses for your dining table will definitely put you in the spirit.
8. Wrap it in bunnies. A creative way towrap any Easter or gift this spring.
Tag us in your Easter activity!
Comments will be approved before showing up.