With our first real snowfall of the season setting the mood, we're curating a bunch of our favorite holiday DIY ideas. Perfect for decorating your home, or gfiting, these will definitely get you in the right state of mind.
*Snowglobe pictured fromWhipperberry
1. Dip it in gold - these paper cut feathers are the perfect way to top off a gift or card. So easy to do, they
add the perfect luxe touch and home made feel.
2. Marble ring dish- completely hand made - oven baked and all - this marble dish looks and feels much
3. Latte it up- everybody loves a good mug. This blog features these beautiful watercolor mug ideas perfect for gifting. Do it up in holiday colors for an extra festive touch.
4. Sock snowmen - these are super cute holiday ideas for your kids, and they look adorable!
5. Gingerbread scrub - with the weather getting colder, a hot bubble bath is definitely alluring. Give the gift of pampering with these cute gingerbread sugar scrubs.
6. Holiday dinner - all holidays call for family gatherings and the highly anticipated dinner. These festive iron on napkin ideas are the perfect touch.
7. All that glitters is gold - a stunning way to decorate your Christmas tree, these glitter ornaments are festive and classic.
8. Let it snow - the snowglobe epitomizes all things holiday. With the ever trendy mason jars, this is the perfect holiday DIY idea. You can completely customize the inside with a snow diorama and more .
Show us your favorite holiday DIY ideas!
Comments will be approved before showing up.